The present conditions regulate the acquisition of products offered on the website www.iwatmotion.com, the owner being FLOATUP, S.L. (From here on out, IWATMOTION). The acquisition of any of these products leads to the complete acceptance of each and every one of the present General Conditions, with no repercussions on the acceptance of the Particular Conditions which could be applied with the reception of certain products. These General Conditions may be modified without any prior notice; therefore it is recommended that you carefully read these contents before proceeding to acquire any of the offered products.
IWATMOTION, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July the 11th of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs of the following:
- Name: FLOATUP, SL
- Business name: IWATMOTION.
- VAT nº: B98845928.
- Registered at: AVDA. DEL CARME, Nº2 – 46715 ALQUERIA DE LA COMTESSA – VALENCIA (SPAIN).
- Registered in: The Company Register of VALENCIA TOME 10159 BOOK 7441 PAGE 32 SECTION 1 PAGE V-172006, 1st INSCRIPTION.
To communicate with us, we offer different means of contact which can be seen below:
- Tlf: (+44) 020 8089 0134 – Customer Service.
- Contact Form – Contact department of the website.
- Postal address: PO Box 132 de 46780 Oliva (Valencia) – Spain-.
All notifications and communications from both users and IWATMOTION will be considered efficient, in all aspects, when conducted through any of the means mentioned above.
The offered products, along with their main characteristics and price, will appear onscreen. IWATMOTION reserves the right to decide, at any moment, which products and/or services will be provided to Clients. In this way, IWATMOTION can, at any moment, add new products and/or services to the currently offered. Likewise, IWATMOTION reserves the right to remove or stop offering, at any moment and without prior warning, any of the offered products. All those without prejudice of the acquisition of any of the products will only be able to access them through the subscription or registration of the USER, IWATMOTION would then provide a username and password, which will be used to identify and personally allow access to the products. Once inside www.iwatmotion.com, and to access the procurement of different products, the USER must follow all of the instructions shown in the order process, which entails reading and accepting all of the general and particular conditions placed on www.iwatmotion.com. OBSERVATIONS Offers presented on www.iwatmotion.com are only valid within the existing time limits available. IWATMOTION reserves the right to modify the assortment of products in function with the difficulties imposed by their providers.
AVAILABILITY AND SUBSTITUTIONS
PRODUCTS IWATMOTION aims to guarantee the availability of all products shown through www.iwatmotion.com. However, in the event that a requested product is not available or has run out of stock, the client will be informed within 24h of placing the order. In the event that the product isn’t in stock when the order is being placed, the user will have the option of RESERVING said product, so that it can be provided as soon as it becomes available. If the product is not available and the client has been informed, IWATMOTION can supply a product of similar characteristics without increasing the price, in which case, the client can accept or reject the offer, exercising their right to renouncement and the termination of the contract. In the event that an entire order, or part of it, is unavailable, and the client rejects the offered substitute products, a full refund will be provided within 15 calendar days. If IwatMotion is unjustifiably late in reimbursing the amounts paid, the consumer may claim double the amount due, without prejudice to the right to be compensated for damages suffered in excess of that amount.
CONTRACT AND/OR PURCHASE PROCESS
The order will be delivered at the address designated by the client when registering, depending on the selected method. Deliveries are available to the following places:
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and Italy).
- Spain (Peninsula and Balearics) and Portugal
DELIVERY METHODS AND ESTIMATES
- Orders will be delivered to the person and address shown on the order : Orders will be delivered by any of the following Courier services: – NACEX – SEUR (DPD Group) – UPS – MRW.
- The maximum delivery time is 1-3 day/s. Europe (UK, Germany, France and Italy): 48-72 hours. Spain (Peninsula and Balearics) and Portugal: 24-48 hours. The Canary Islands: 48-72 hours.
- Orders are shipped on the day that they are ordered, always if the payment confirmation is received before 15:00h.
- For express delivery, the Client must place the order before 13:00h.
- Orders will not be delivered on weekends or holidays.
PRICES, EXPENSES AND TAX
Product prices that are listed on www.iwatmotion.com will be expressed in Euros, unless otherwise stated, and are guaranteed during a certain time, except for misprints and whichever is the destination of the order. PRODUCTS The final prices of all products (where applicable, the final price for unit of measure, when necessary) together with their characteristics, offers, discounts, etc., will be reflected in each of the articles that appear on the www.iwatmotion.com catalogue.
- All products include VAT.
- Current VAT is 21%. However, any changes in VAT rates will be automatically applied to the price of the products on sale.
- Shipping costs: – Europe (Germany, France and Italy): 24,95 € – Spain (Peninsula and Balearics): 14,95 € – The Canary Islands (Customs incl.): 74,95 € * In all cases, shipping costs include packaging and handling; Being insured against theft, loss and/or breakage.
- Other additional costs: – A cash on delivery purchase will have an extra 3% charge on top of the order total, with a minimum of 4.95€ for courier service management.
Product prices can vary at any moment. In this case, the price to be applied would be the price present on the date the order was placed. Either way, the final costs will be communicated to the client during the electronic purchase process, before the order is accepted.
We have placed at your disposal these various payment methods:
- By Credit / Debit CardYou may immediately pay through our banks safe-payment SSL gateway. If a refund was necessary or the order was cancelled, the total would be refunded to the same card used to pay. All data, both personal and bank-related, is protected by security measures established by the Organic Act, 15/1999 of December 13th, on Personal Data Protection and its development regulation with complete confidentiality. 3D Secure technology guarantees maximum security during transactions, verifying the cardholder’s authorization thanks to Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode systems. The client will be redirected to their banks website, where they will be asked for complimentary security information. Once this information is verified, they are automatically returned to our website to confirm the payment.
- By Bank WireVia a cash payment or bank wire in favour of IWATMOTION in the Santander Bank, the client must indicate their name and order number when making the transfer. This method of payment consists of a bank transfer or cash payment of the order total in favour of the bank account owned by our company. Orders that are placed in this manner and are not paid for within 7 days after order confirmation will be automatically cancelled.
- Cash on DeliveryThe client will make the full payment in cash at the moment the merchandise is delivered at the address designated when placing the order. The company reserves domain and complete ownership of the article until the entire payment is made by the customer, including any possible errors of the seller or courier. The limit for these purchases will be 2.499,99 € (VAT included).
- PayPalThe order payment will be authorized through PayPal, but no money will be extracted until PayPal has verified that everything is correct. To do this, you must have a PayPal account. When placing the order, the client will provide their card details, which will be stored in the PayPal payment gateway during the order process. IWATMOTION does not store any information regarding credit cards. For internal reasons, the payment process will be carried out through PayPal’s secure system, this having no implications for the client.
RETURNS & RENOUNCEMENT POLICY
As established in the normative, the consumer and user have a right to RENOUNCE the contract during a 14 natural day period, without having to give a reason and without charge, except those found in art. 107.2 and 108 of RD1/2007, of the 16th of November, which approves the text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users. PRODUCTS The client will have a period of 14 natural days from the delivery of the ordered product/goods to inform IWATMOTION that they wish to renounce the contract. This renouncement implies that IWATMOTION will proceed with the return of the amount paid by the client within a maximum period of 14 natural days, following the same procedure chosen by the client for their refund. During this period, the consumer will communicate to the company their wishes to renounce the contract, filling out the form found at the end of this document and sending it to IWATMOTION’s email address. IWATMOTION will communicate to the consumer in a durable medium the acknowledgement of said renouncement. In order to proceed with the return of a product, it is imperative that the item is found in perfect condition and in its original packaging, with all its accessories and not having been used once. Once the request is received, we’ll contact the client to indicate the return details. The client will cover the cost of the return of the merchandise. OBSERVATIONS The return of our products is accepted (purchase renouncement), as long as 15 days haven’t passed since the delivery of the merchandise and always if the item is found in good condition (the merchandise must be shipped with its accessories; which must also be in perfect condition, without signs of dirt, stains, odours, mistreatment or damages). The client will cover the costs for the return shipment. Once the product is received, IWATMOTION will proceed with the refund of the purchase total or a coupon for future purchases. The product must be returned in the same condition in which it was acquired. No substitution or refund will be provided for products manipulated by clients, misused, broken, etc. In this case, it would lose all warranty. In the event that the product is found in good condition, but the box, plastic or packaging is found to have suffered damages, the value of the product could suffer depreciation. Both the collection of the product and its subsequent return will be handled by IWATMOTION through our courier service. The material must be placed in a single package and the costs for collection and shipping will be covered by IWATMOTION. Order Cancellation: If the cancellation of the order arrives before the product leaves our facilities, the client will not be charged. If the cancellation arrived after the product has been shipped, then the client will have to pay both for the shipment and its subsequent return. Types of return:
- For breakage during shipment: In the event that a product is broken during transport, we advise that the client notify us in the least time possible, preferably within 48 hours of delivery, due to courier insurance reasons. This process can be managed through the After-Sales department. If you notice any imperfections on the packaging of the product, we recommend making a note on the delivery note of the courier, so as to record the incident (this makes it easier to later make a subsequent claim).
In order to process a return by courier, follow these steps:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with photographs showing the imperfections of the material, packaging and the couriers label which clearly show any imperfections, knocks or breakages.
- . IWATMOTION will manage the claim and will keep the client notified at all times.
- For product delivery failure: In order to claim for not receiving a product, the client will have a 24 HOUR period from the time of delivery via our Customer Service form. In the event that the delivered product does not correspond with what a client has ordered, IWATMOTION will cover the costs of both the return of the item and the shipment of the correct replacement.
- For the defect of a product: If the received product shows signs of defects or deficiencies, IWATMOTION will follow the following procedure to change the product:
- The client must contact IWATMOTION to set a collection for the product through our courier service.
- Once received in our facilities, IWATMOTION will inspect the products condition before proceeding to the exchange.
- In the event that the product truly has malfunctioned, IWATMOTION will proceed with the exchange and will cover the costs of both the shipment to us and its subsequent return. The cost of the material used to ship the product will not be covered.
- However, if the product is found to be in perfect condition, then the client will cover the costs for the collection (19.95 €, VAT not incl.) and its return.
Procedure for managing a return: In order to manage a return, the client must follow these steps:
- Fill out the After-Sales form.
- Once the form is received, the After-Sales department will review the case and will send a reply to the client.
- If the return is accepted, the collection will have to be set with the After-Sales department, who will indicate a date for the collection. The product must be perfectly packaged and inside place the return form. The collection of the product will be covered by IWATMOTION until the packages contents and their condition is verified.
- Once the return or exchange is received, and the merchandise is found in perfect condition, IWATMOTION will have 7 working days to proceed with the shipment of another unit; or the refund of the corresponding amount, within a maximum period of 15 business days since delivery.
Check our After-sales conditions.
Products acquired through www.iwatmotion.com have a 2 year warranty period, starting from the date of delivery, which covers possible factory defects that the product could suffer, as with any breakdown that could occur during said period. If at the moment that the courier delivers the product, the client notices a lack of merchandise or damages to the packaging, they should indicate so on the delivery note of the courier and notify IWATMOTION immediately by writing to the Customer Service department. In the event that a product requires repairs, the reparations can be managed by directly organizing the reparation and mending. To do this, the client must contact IWATMOTION and request the required instructions and RMA authorization. It’s important that all returns made to technical support be well packaged and protected, with no stickers or labels on the original packaging of the products. In the event that a product reaches our facilities with damages that are due to incorrect packaging or insufficient protection, the reparation may not be covered by the warranty. For this, the client should use the original packaging and protection, if possible. If this is unavailable, use a resistant box with enough space to include enough protective material underneath and all around the products (paper, bubble wrap, foam, etc.), enough material to stop the items from moving while inside the box. On the shipping label, include the RMA number provided by IWATMOTION. Warranty is excluded from all consumable goods, whose deficiencies are caused by incorrect uses or manipulations, different network connections to that which is indicated, incorrect installation or other defects derived from exterior causes. Regarding durable goods, the consumer has the right to adequate technical service and the availability of spare parts during a 5 year period, starting from the date that the product is no longer being manufactured, without any possibility of increasing the price of spare parts used for the reparation. To find out which steps should be followed regarding product problems or breakdowns, you can contact:
- The IWATMOTION customer service by calling the following number: (+44) 020 8089 0134.
To avoid problems regarding the installation or manipulation of purchased products, make sure that you have followed both the installation instructions and the steps on how to correctly use a product, found in the user manual. If the acquired product still does not work correctly, contact either customer service or the manufacturer’s technical assistance, or if unavailable, their representative or distributor. Normally, technical services will request the following data:
- Invoice number.
- The name of the exact model.
- Serial number.
IWATMOTION guarantees the correct function of their products for 2 years starting from the date of delivery. Any material defects derived from the manufacturing process will be covered by our warranty, including the reparation, substitution and/or exchange without any costs to the client, including man-hours and the costs for transport derived from the fulfilment of this contract. IWATMOTION guarantees that the repaired product, or the replacement, will be delivered in a time not surpassing 30 working days, starting from the date that the faulty product enters our facilities. In the event that our service is delayed by force majeure, IWATMOTION will remain completely exempt from any and all responsibility. This guarantee can be put into effect by presenting the products original purchase invoice. IWATMOTION works with market-leading companies such as Samsung and LG, offering durable, high capacity batteries and at the same time providing a 1 year warranty for all the batteries found in our products. The warranty applies exclusively to iwatmotion Smart Skateboards. Upon request, an extended or custom warranty can be considered, after assessing the conditions of applications. IWATMOTION will not be held responsible for damages caused by a non-professional installation, products that have been manipulated by the client or anyone not authorised by the manufacturer, inadequate use, manipulation and/or short-circuits, or, any apparent sign of incorrect treatment. The warranty does not cover damages caused by external factors, such as peaks or drops in voltage, abnormal use of products, fire, water, electrical storms, accidental falls or an incorrect use caused by persons or companies not authorized by IWATMOTION. Likewise, the guarantee doesn’t cover wear due to hours or the incorrect use of hours, or breakdowns caused by the incorrect handling or storing of the product, before or during use. The product to be repaired must always correspond to that which was shipped by iwatmotion, adjoining the delivery note and/or the invoice. IWATMOTION reserves the right to have each returned product inspected by independent professionals, the warranty being cancelled if competent authorities find that the damages have been caused by the client or user, as with partial damages caused to enforce the use of the warranty for the return or refund of the product. IWATMOTION is not obligated to indemnify the user or third parties for the consequences of using the product, be them direct or indirect damages, accidents suffered by people, damages to goods apart from the product, benefit losses or lost profits. Check our After-sales conditions.
RESPONSIBILITY AND EXONERATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
The consumer and user has a right to product reparation or substitution, to the lowering of the price or the termination of the contract, as established in Chapter II, Title IV, Book II of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users. If the product does not correlate with the contract, the consumer may choose between repair or replacement of the product, unless one of these two options is objectively impossible or disproportionate. Both repair and replacement shall be free of charge to the consumer, and shall be carried out within a reasonable period of time depending on the nature of the products and the purpose for which they were intended. If, after being repaired and delivered, the product still does not correlate with the contract, the consumer may request a substitution, the lowering of the price or the termination of the contract.
IWATMOTION will be able to suspend, retire or partially or completely cancel products not submitted to contract at any moment and without prior warning. The previous provision will not affect products that are reserved by registered users or which are subject to previous contracts, which will be carried out per the specified conditions.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
In order to make a claim or complaint to IWATMOTION, the client must direct themselves to the customer service department by calling the following number: (+44) 020 8089 0134, or through the email address found on the Contact form.
According to the online dispute resolution on consumption in the EU and in accordance with article 14.1, Regulation 524/2013 (EU), we inform you that the European Commission provides all consumers with a platform for online dispute resolution that’s available via the following link: ec.europa.eu
The present conditions will be governed by the current Spanish legislation. The parties submit, at their request, to resolve conflicts and renounce any other jurisdiction, including the courts of the customer’s home. The language used will be Spanish.